Monday, June 13, 2011

MIA


Sorry for the mega absence these last few months. Truth be told, I wasn't being lazy or anything, I was busy working on my new business venture. I've taken a step back from the vintage shop and am focusing on getting my baking business off the ground. We specialize in the making of French macarons and sell them at a local farmers market and a bake shop in town. We also do orders for special events: weddings, baby showers, birthday parties etc. Hopefully we'll be able to open a store front in the near future since we've had such a positive response from local business owners and customers. We're doing better than I ever imagined we would and I'm excited about what the future holds with this business. I will do my best to keep posting about vintage.. in speaking of which I found a skirt at the Goodwill that is reminiscent of the one in the last post (minus the hefty price tag).. I'll have to do an outfit post soon!

No comments: